Join us for the
1st Khalsa Spring Festival
of the European Khalsa Family
Inviting all enthusiasts of Kundalini Yoga and Khalsa lifestyle
Experience the joyous birthday celebration of Khalsa with spirited chanting, delicious food, radiant people.
Dive deeper into the elevated Spiritual-Warrior Lifestyle which awakens your Spirit to live in the world with grace, courage, and dignity.
Meet friends who are aspiring to practice a human existence based upon the practice of Seva and Simran
- 4 day training in Shabad Guru, the technology which dissolves the duality of the mind
- Growing the human: the history of the Ten Sikh Masters. Teacher: Satkirin Kaur (USA)
- Importance of the Guru’s guidance- with Satkirin Kaur (USA)
- Daily Aquarian Sadhana with live meditation & Gurdwara
- Kundalini Yoga, meditation, & spirited kirtan
- Gurbani Kirtan & Raga instruction: Satkirin Kaur (USA)
- Akhand Path
- Amrit Sanchar
WHEN: Easter Holiday April 13th – 17th 2017
WHERE: Boizenburg, Germany at Guru Ram Das Aquarian Academy.
All event activities, classes and three meals daily are by donation.
Boizenburg has various hotels and B&B which one would book separately.
Register by email ASAP: [email protected]
For more information check out:
Khalsa: purity in mind, body and victory of spirit * Akhand Path: non-stop reading of Shabad Guru * Amrit Sanchar: ceremony of initiation * Seva: service * Simran: chanting
The Khalsa Family of Europe is calling YOU! We would be honored if you would consider joining us for this Unifying Festival.